We strive to be a global provider of cloud computing resources that educate, connect, and empower toxicologists and chemical risk assessors with the most robust and scientifically accurate tools for performing quantitative dose-response analyses. We are committed to work collaboratively to create customized solutions that deliver results and an exceptional customer experience for our users.
We aim to advance quantitative chemical risk assessment to create a healthier world. Our software and customized consulting and database services will provide our industry and government agencies with robust and scientifically rigorous tools that allow our clients to efficiently and effectively complete quantitative analyses required for chemical risk assessment.
Meet Our Team
The DREAM Tech Advisors
- Ph.D., MIT
- Founding Principal of ENVIRON consulting group
- Internationally recognized expert in environmental toxicology
- Extensive experience in chemical risk assessment consulting for industry and regulatory agencies
- Serves on national review boards addressing chemical risk assessment
- Ph.D., University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Health Sciences Practice Director, ToxStrategies, Inc.
- Internationally recognized expert in the application of systemic review and evidence-based toxicology assessments
Suzanne B. Hartigan
- Ph.D., University of Maryland
- Senior Director of Regulatory and Technical Affairs, American Chemistry Council
- Over 15 years of experience in science policy and regulation of chemical saftey